Our office always tries to perceive the plans of the client from the legal point of view and also the business perspective. We have experience from countless situations yet each one had its own specifications.
Services for new investors who plan to invest in Slovakia:
General advisory for every entrepreneur in Slovakia:
- Establishing legal entities;
- Consulting planned activities with the relevant Slovak regulatory authorities;
- Finding ways to enable the foreign ownership to exercise control over the decisions of the Slovak management;
- Representing clients in front of Trade office and Slovak courts;
- Taking tax matters into account with respect to planned activities;
- Purchasing real estates/elaborating lease agreement for business premises.
- General corporate issues;
- Preparation and leading of the General Assembly, preparation of documents for the decision of shareholder;
- Decrease and increase of registered capital;
- Mandate agreements with Managing Directors and Statutory Body members;
- Filling out annual statutory duties towards the Commercial Register;
- Winding up of companies;
- Commercial contracts, contracts with suppliers, partners and clients;
- Contracts entered into within the group;
- Legal representation before the Slovak courts and administrative bodies.
- Unnamed type of contracts
- Management of everyday legal agenda